Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Cangames 2008

Cangames, Ottawa's gaming convention for over 30 years!
(click post title above to reach images)
The convention took place, as always on the Victoria Day weekend (May 16-18, specifically)

This year I volunteered, what with a major volunteer request going out and the fact that 'my' two conventions, C-ACE and AC-Cubed, were not happening this year, I needed to get my convention volunteering in somewhere. :P

Anyway, the event was yet again a success, I had some fun gaming, I got a certificate for 2nd place in the Dragon Dice Canadian Championship (we reallly need more participants. If you're in Ottawa and want to learn how to play Dragon Dice, poke me.)

So, as usual, my uploaded pictures are scaled down to save space on the web album. The full 10 megapixel images are available on request. Just tell me which ones you want and where to send them, either with a comment or by e-mailing me.

No comments: